Preliminary Task Reflection

Preliminary Task Reflection- What I've learnt to incorporate for my main task

From my Preliminary Task I have learnt that time management plays a significant role. I need to manage my time and plan more thoroughly, for example I need a better script and to give my actors more notice and a better planned schedule. Im not entirely sure if I like the authentic black and white but I've got a better feel of how it will look if I choose to use it in my main task. The music I chose didn't particularly suit the thriller genre and didn't give the level of suspense I anticipated, next time I will spend more time and research finding the right piece, as well as asking friends for advice and opinions. The editing to me is choppy and rushed, i'd like it to run more smoothly next time. I liked the quality of the shots I took outside, so maybe I could do some more filming outside for my main task. Lastly im going to use a different editing software like Premier Pro instead of iMovie for a better end result. Overall most importantly I need to have a script and plan my shoots efficiently for my main task. 


Comments

Popular Posts